QuicklySMS will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to user’s browser from:
- IP address, assigned to the computer/mobile which user use.
- Domain server through which user access our service.
- Type of computer/operating system user using.
- Type of web browser user using.
- Name including first and last name.
- Email address.
- Mobile phone number and contact/billing details.
- Demographic profile (like age, gender)
Use Of Mobile & Email Address:
- Password reminder and registration confirmation.
- Event based communications such as order information, renewal notices, invites, reminders etc.
- Promotional SMS, newsletters MMS or VOICE calls on behalf of our QuicklySMS & its alliance partners.
Use Of Personal Information:
- Help us provide personalized features.
- Get in touch with user in the case of password retrieval and policy changes.
- Provide the services requested by user.
- Preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy.
Information Sharing & Disclosure:
- QuicklySMS do not share or rent user email addresses or mobile number with third parties except our alliance partners.
- QuicklySMS respond to requests from any Indian or foreign government, security, defence, revenue, regulatory or other authority, agency or officer.
- QuicklySMS reserve the right to disclose user personally identifiable and email address information as required by law and when QuicklySMS believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website/App.
All above applicable polices will be valid for all QuicklySMS affiliate user. All the information shared by affiliate user will be stored in QuicklySMS server. In case of any fraud or abuse activity by affiliate user then QuicklySMS has right to use those information.
QuicklySMS follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email address, mobile number submitted to us, both during transmission and once QuicklySMS receive it. User’s QuicklySMS Account is password protected. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while QuicklySMS strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect user personal information, SMS logs, email address and mobile number, QuicklySMS cannot guarantee its absolute security. If user has any questions about security on our Website then send email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
QuicklySMS reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently.